I recently conducted a workshop on digital literacy for school librarians, teachers and administrators and in my preparation I found quite a few thought provoking articles and research which I grouped by questions:
- How is digital literacy defined and explored?
- Is the Net generation really different?
- Are there digital literacy assessments?
- What is the latest research on the use of the Internet by students?
- What new demands are being placed on students to successfully "read" digital texts? How are these skills different from those used to read print text?
You can find the full listing under Resources on this blog. If you have additional articles you think are noteworthy, send them to me and I'll add them to the list. Enjoy your reading.