Pam Berger, an educational technology/library consultant and trainer with over 20 years of library experience, is Publisher and Editor of Information Searcher and author of Internet for Active Learners (ALA Editions).
She has conducted workshops and seminars and presented is over 35 states in addition to Australia, Canada, Switzerland, England, Ireland, Scotland Wales, Belgium, Thailand, and Singapore. Her recent work includes national school and public library development initiatives and university research projects:
• Libraries for the Future National Equal Access Program in Arizona and Pennsylvania, Training Specialist
• Improving Literacy through School Libraries, Department of Education federal grant, Project Director and Lead Trainer
• New Century Learning, New York State LSTA grant, Content Developer and Lead Trainer
• Adjunct Professor, School of Information Studies, Syracuse University, PLUS Program
• Institute of Museum and Library Services Grant, Building Collaboration Through Technology: A Professional Development Model for School and Public Libraries, a partnership of the College of Information Science and Technology, Drexel University and the Office of Commonwealth Libraries of Pennsylvania, The State Library of Pennsylvania. Content Developer, Lead Trainer,